Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of the seminary. Your generosity helps prepare pastors, teachers, missionaries, and Christian leaders to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world for generations to come. Student tuition covers only 40% of the annual cost of a student’s education. The remaining 60% of a seminarian’s study is funded through the generosity of individuals like you.
三级片-午夜电影街-6080电影网站Please consider how you may join WSC in serving Christ’s Church. There are many meaningful ways for you to support the seminary including through your gift of cash, your planned estate gifts, your prayers, and your sending us students to study at WSC.
The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore, pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” – Luke 10:2
partner with wsc
三级片-午夜电影街-6080电影网站Although the apartments are at 95% occupancy and the construction is complete, the funding is yet to be completed. A 25% shortfall remains to cover the costs of building this beautiful residential village that has blessed the students and their families. We pray that God’s people will continue to provide the resources to reduce the $6 million debt that remains on this initiative.